This is my overall opinion of all the characters that were in part 2 of episode 1, and my opinion of the majority of its characters have changed since then.
17 (Most Least): Iris. Iris has started to lose my interest a little. She didn't really do too much on the episode, as not too much of her personality or anything else has been shown. Other then befriending Madison. I honestly care about her the least, even if I adore this series a lot.
16 (Second Least) Remi. Remi is starting to improve a very slight bit, but I really have nothing else to say, as he was somewhat boring, but wasn't really "Creepy" or "Annoying" in this episode. The only thing he did was explain his origin to where he's from.
15 (Dislike): Maia. Maia doesn't interest me ve…Read more >
16th. S Deezy
7th. Bobby Joe
1st/2nd. DanielRead more >
Here's like, some genderbent names for the Total Drama Gone Wild cast I came up with! XD LOL I'm legit trying here.
Bobby Joe - Betty Jo
Celia - Cedric
Remi - Rita is all I can think of. ;w;
S. Deezy - S Deeza
Maia - Marlin is all I can think of. ;w;
Sandy - Sander
Diana - Damien
Brandon - Bernice
Daniel - Daniela XD (See what I did there?)
Tim - Tabitha
Michael - Michele
Iris - Ivan
Madison - Mason
Jade - Jason
Nicole - Nicholas
Nate - Natalie
Chad - Charlotte (This was my personal favorite! XD) Like, Charlotte Labouff from Disney's Princess And The Frog! XD I thought that name would fit perfectly! XD
If you have different names for them, comment here and tell me your ideas about them! :)Read more >
This is my overall opinon of all the characters that were introduced on Total Drama Gone Wild!
From Least, To Favorite! Starting with...
17 (Most Least): Bobby Joe. What can I say? He's just a borderline/lousy knock off of Staci from Revenge Of The Island. I never even liked Staci to begin with! The only solid that I can say about him, is that he's "Slightly" less annoying, then Staci herself. Moving on.
16 (Second Least) Celia. I dunno about this character, but I highly doubt that she'll be an interesting main villain/antagonist of the series. She just feels like a very obvious copy past character of Heather and Amy combined! I enjoyed Heather, because she was an awesome and interesting villain. Amy? Not so much. -_-
But who knows, perhaps yo…
Read more >
- 17th: Maia - I don't really remember any lines she had.
- 16th: Brandon - Just didn't talk enough or get that much screen time.
- 15th: Diana - Same reason as Brandon.
- 14th: Sandy - Need to see more from her.
- 13th: Iris - Also need to see more from her, but we did get a look into her personality.
- 12th: Bobby Joe - We got to see his personality in this episode and it resembles his audition tape so well done!
- 11th: S. Deezy - Nice personality so far, I just wish we could've seen him interact with others.
- 10th: Remi - Has a great design, good personality so far. Want to see more of him in future episodes.
- 9th: Nate - I really like him so far, looking forward to seeing him interact with Daniel although it might be hard since they're on different teams…
- 17th: Brandon - Okay...
- 16th: Nicole - Say stuff.
- 15th: Bobby Joe - Uhm, you did nothing.
- 14th: Michael - Who?
- 13th: Tim - Boring.
- 12th: Maia - Okay ish?
- 11th: Celia - For a villain, you are over shadowed.
- 10th-9th; Deezy and Remi: Both did very little.
- 8th: Iris - Okay, so after the first scene, it was like, what?
- 7th-6th: Diana/Sandy - See Iris.
- 5th: Chad - Not as good as Jade.
- 4th: Nate: Eh. Daniel carried him.
- 3rd: Madison - One of the few "not letdowns".
- 2nd: Daniel: She was like a better Maia. A WAY better Maia.
- 1st: Jade: So good!
Undetailed, but super cynical.Read more >
I am working on a project where essentially the cast of Danganronpa will compete in Total Drama and I was wondering if anyone could possibly design and colour them for me in TD style. (If you are unfamiliar with it then google it. Thank-youRead more >