|“||Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed.||”|
|Label||The Not so Smart Girl|
|Voiced by||Elizabetto Tetu, Icequeen|
Maia is a very nice and friendly girl. Her stereo-type is "The Not-so-smart girl". As her stereo-type says, she's not 100% genius. However, this doesn't mean that she's an absolutely dumb girl like Lindsay. She can be a good help to her team in terms of challenges, but she can be quite a nuisance as well. Such as interrupting. Being clumsy and funny does not stand in her way of having a nice sized plot in the season.
Audition Tape Edit
Total Drama Gone Wild Edit
In Beginners' Luck - Part 1, Maia asks Nicole what she is doing. After Nicole rudely answers her question, Maia agrees, but contemplates she must've gotten up on the wrong side of the bed. When Bobby Joe suggests they tell the pilot of their impending doom, Maia announces there is no pilot after looking in the cockpit. After jumping out of the plane and landing in the water, she does not swim to shore and is placed on the Brutish Buffalos.
- A running gag in the first episode is that she was first in many things:
- She was the first seen contestant in the intro.
- She was the first seen contestant ever in the show (along with Nicole).
- Additionally, she was the first one to talk from the entire cast (not counting the audition tapes).
- She was the first female to land on the beach after jumping off the plane.
- She is the first female (and the first contestant overall) to use the confessional.
- She is the first female (and the first contestant overall) to receive a marshmallow.